Settle in for a romantic night with these simple Valentine’s mini boards. Featuring the complementary flavours of Black Bomber extra mature Cheddar, Bouncing Berry – our mature Cheddar with cranberries – and Pear, Date & Cognac Chutney, it’s served alongside chocolate-coated strawberries for a delicious treat.
- Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- Remove the sticky labels from the cheeses and cut the cheeses into wedges or cubes (please see our cutting guide for step-by-step instructions) before placing them on the board. We like to present the wedges with the wax on to add a splash of colour.
- For a romantic twist, cut the cheese into heart shapes.
- Place the jar of chutney on the sharing board (or decant it into bowls if preferred).
- Add the chocolate coated strawberries, then serve.