Transform the fiery flavours of Red Devil, our Red Leicester with Habanero chillies and peppers, into this tasty dip. Served hot from the oven, it’s perfect for dunking tear-and-share bread or your favourite sliced vegetables.
- Place the grated cheese in a food processor and sprinkle over the cornflour. Mix until evenly coated.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix to a smooth paste.
- Place in a small, shallow ovenproof baking dish and press down to get a smooth surface.
- Bake at 180C (gas 4) for about 20 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Use a sheet of kitchen towel to remove any excess oil and allow the dip to cool slightly.
- Serve immediately with tear-and-share bread and crudites such as cherry tomatoes, celery and pepper sticks, and radish.