The demandingly moreish flavours of our signature extra mature Cheddar, Black Bomber, come into their own on this caramelised onion pizza. Its rich creaminess works perfectly with the subtle sweetness from our Balsamic Caramelised Onion Chutney and the spiciness of the salami slices. A quick dinner never looked so delicious.
- Preheat the oven to its highest temperature and preheat baking tray or pizza stone.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza base and sprinkle with herbs.
- Arrange the salami slices over the top.
- Arrange the mozzarella slices over the pizza and sprinkle over the grated Black Bomber cheese.
- Place the teaspoons of chutney on the top, ensuring they are evenly spaced.
- Transfer onto the heated baking sheet and bake for approximately 10-15 minutes until the pizza is hot and the cheese is bubbling, then garnish with fresh oregano.
Our range of delicious cheeses make excellent pizza toppings for an Italian-inspired feast that guests will love. If you can’t get enough of our caramelised onion pizza recipe, our Truffle Trove, fillet steak and mushroom pizza should be next on your list!